- A tracking number will be issued at time of dispatch
- Delivery times vary by location. Please contact us for an estimated delivery time
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full
We offer a 7 day returns policy with the option of a Money back refund or Merchandise credit. Please note that the following terms apply:
- Item must be returned to us within 7 days of delivery
- Item must be in its original condition; unused, unopened and including any instruction manuals and/or accessories supplied
- 20% restocking fee may apply
- All return postage fees are to be paid by the buyer
Steamvac Equipment Warranty
Your Steamvac product is warranted by Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd to be free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of one (1) year on parts and labour.
Specific warranty applies to:
- Pumps and Motors are warranted for one (1) year on parts and labour.
- Frames, handles, as well as other structural components, carry a one (1) year parts and labour warranty.
- Marine Grade Fibreglass Body 10 Year limited warranty
- Rotomolded body 10 year limited warranty
- Standard accessories and attachments are warranted for a ninety (90) day period.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase by the end user and covers cost for replacement parts/equipment and warranty labour performed. In order to verify a warranty situation, the machine must be evaluated by Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd.
Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service centre, and availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd with regard to this limited warranty shall be final.
Steamvac warranty does not cover:
- Merchandise sold as reconditioned, used, demonstration or floor models.
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, abuse, improper handling, freezing, normal wear and tear or non-compliance with operator’s manual.
- Damage caused by sediment, contaminated water supply or use of chemicals and detergents not approved by or recommended by Steamvac Cleaning systems Pty Ltd.
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes etc.
- Devices or accessories not distributed or approved by Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd. Any use of such said devices or accessories will void implied warranty.
- Repairs made by the end user or any service centre besides Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd. Any such tampering with Steamvac equipment or accessories will void the implied warranty.
- Any cost for shipping by the customer or authorized service centre of the alleged defective part or equipment.
- Reconditioned Products.
This warranty applies only to parts and equipment manufactured by Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd. Equipment provided, but not manufactured by Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd are subject to warranties and service through said manufacturers’ service centres according to the terms and conditions provided by the respective original equipment manufacturer. Steamvac Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd is not authorized and has no responsibility to provide warranty service for such equipment.
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to products purchased through Steamvac Cleaning Systems PTY LTD
* This warranty information is subject to change without notice.
Website terms and conditions.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Any purchases that are not made in full and have an agreement in place must meet their deadline or a 14.76% additional charge may be incurred daily.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the steamvac.net.au prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
PRICES - all prices are subject to change by Seller without notice. All prices specified herein are exclusive of any costs of any sales, use, value added, excise, gross receipts, business and occupation or similar present or future taxes imposed by any governmental body on the sale, delivery, use or other handling of the Products or in connection with any transactions contemplated herein.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATIONS - Buyer may request changes or additions to the Product consistent with Seller’s specifications and criteria. In the event such changes or additions are accepted by Seller, Seller may revise the price and dates of delivery. Buyer may cancel orders only upon reasonable advance written notice and upon payment to Seller of Seller’s cancellation charges which include, among other things, all costs and expenses incurred, and, to cover commitments made, by the Seller and a reasonable profit thereon. Seller’s determination of such termination charges shall be conclusive.
TERMS OF PAYMENT - Seller shall have the right, among other remedies, either to terminate this agreement or to suspend further performance under this and/or other agreements with Buyer in the event Buyer fails to make any payment when due. Buyer shall be liable for all expenses, including attorneys’ fees, relating to the collection of past due amounts. Should Buyer’s financial responsibility become unsatisfactory to Seller, cash payments or security satisfactory to Seller may be required by Seller for future deliveries. If such cash payment or security is not provided, in addition to Seller’s other right and remedies, Seller may discontinue deliveries.